- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Marinated Strawberries With Grapes Recipe
|Strawberries||2 Pint, unblemished|
|Fresh lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Seedless green grapes||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
Calories 140 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.76 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.25%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.3%
Sugars 27.1 g
Protein 2 g3.7%
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 248.3%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. With a damp paper towel, wipe the strawberries.
2. Remove the hulls and cut them into halves or quarters, depending on the size.
3. In a serving bowl, place the berry slices.
4. Add the sugar and lemon juice, and mix gently.
5. Keep it in the fridge for an hour or so.
6. Add two good handfuls of grapes to the chilled berries, and mix gently.
7. Serve right away.