- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Marinated Salmon Recipe
|Cider vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Large, thinly sliced|
|Carrot||1 , thinly sliced|
|Dried thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Celery salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fish/Fresh salmon - 4-5 pounds||12 Small (Of Any Type)|
Calories 2146 Calories from Fat 561
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 62 g95.6%
Saturated Fat 10.1 g50.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 936 mg
Sodium 1867.3 mg77.8%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.78 g3.1%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 359 g718.7%
Vitamin A 62.6% Vitamin C 4.7%
Calcium 25.1% Iron 79.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a saucepan, add cider vinegar, white wine, onion, carrot, salt, whole cloves, dried thyme, peppercorns, and small fish.
2. Boil the mixture and simmer, keep it uncovered for 20 minutes.
3. Prepare the salmon by cleaning and slice it.
4. Keep it fish in hot liquid and simmer, cook the small fish uncovered for 20 minutes and whole piece of salmon for 40 minutes. Don-€™t boil the mixture.
5. Take the fish to a dish and top it with cooking liquid.
6. Cover and freeze until cold.
7. Serve salmon cold with the marinating liquid.