- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Marinated Salmon Recipe
|Sea salt||2 Tablespoon|
|Castor sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Crushed black pepper||2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Chopped dill||4 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice||8 Tablespoon|
|Salmon fillets with skin||4 Pound|
Calories 577 Calories from Fat 143
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.5%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g12.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 235.9 mg
Sodium 2618.9 mg109.1%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.4%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 91 g182.7%
Vitamin A 34.2% Vitamin C 37.1%
Calcium 10.5% Iron 29.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except salmon.
2) Take a non metallic dish and add a quarter of the mixture over its base.
3) Place the salmon fillet, skin side down.
4) Add half the mixture over the salmon, sandwich it with second fillet, skin side up.
5) Using a greaseproof paper and cover. Using a 2 lb (900 g) weight, weigh down for two days, turn occasionally.
6) Serve thinly sliced with lemon wedges and brown bread.