- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Marinated Red Snapper Recipe
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Coriander||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Lime juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), squeezed|
|Red pepper flakes||3⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Red snapper/Flounder / any light white fish||2 Pound|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
|Chili powder/Paprika||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1406 Calories from Fat 420
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g91.3%
Saturated Fat 9.3 g46.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 335.7 mg
Sodium 1198.7 mg49.9%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.4%
Dietary Fiber 7.7 g30.8%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 185 g369%
Vitamin A 154.2% Vitamin C 128.4%
Calcium 50.7% Iron 35.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Grate ginger and mince garlic.
2) Chop coriander to measure 1/4 cup.
3) Preheat broiler. Cover broiler pan with foil.
4) Cut lime into 8 thin wedges.
5) Cut radish into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
6) Take a glass baking dish and add ginger, garlic, coriander, lime juice, red pepper, and tequila. Beat with a fork and add oil. Beat again.
7) Arrange fillets in a dish and coat with marinade in both sides. Cover with plastic wrap and keep aside for 30 to 40 minutes. Turn the filled occasionally.
8) Line the fillet on foil-lined broiler pan and set 4 to 6 inches from heating element. Cook each side for 3 to 6 minutes per side.
9) On the dinner plates place the fillet and season with salt, pepper, chili powder or paprika to taste. Decorate with lime wedges and radish slices.