- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Marinated Mulukhiyah (Jew's Mallow) and Natto Recipe Video
|Sesame oil||To Taste|
|Seasoning sauce||2 Packet (included with Natto)|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|White sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon, ground|
Calories 241 Calories from Fat 132
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.2%
Saturated Fat 0.87 g4.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 797.2 mg33.2%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.1%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 15 g29.1%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 10.8%
Calcium 21.5% Iron 26.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Remove the Mulukhiyah leaves from the stems. Wash the Mulukhiyah leaves in cold water and drain well.
2. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add a bit of salt and sesame oil. Boil the Mulukhiyah for a few seconds.
3. Drain well with paper towels.
4. In a mixing bowl, put Mulukhiyah, Natto, seasoning sauce, soy sauce, and ground white sesame seeds . Mix well.
5. Empty in a dish and serve right away.
Do not wash mulukhiyah after boiling because you don't want to wash out the Vitamin C.