- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Marinated Lamb Chops Recipe
|Loin chops/Chump chops||2|
|Fresh white breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry cider/White wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm), crushed and finely chopped|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly milled|
Calories 339 Calories from Fat 182
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.6%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.7%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 54.2 mg
Sodium 409.4 mg17.1%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.7 g2.8%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 26 g52%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.83%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) With a knife trim the chops and keep aside.
2) Peel garlic and chop the inner portion.
3) In a shallow dish mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
4) Add chops and garlic and marinate for 10 minutes, turning two or three times.
5) Drain from marinade and dredge in breadcrumbs.
7) Lightly pat coasting and put in a preheated hot grill.
8) Lower the heat and grill for 3-5 minutes on each side.
9) Serve immediately