- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Marinated Bean Salad Recipe
|Vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned garbanzo beans||15 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned cut wax beans||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned red kidney beans||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), coarsely shredded|
|Green onions||3 , sliced|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
Calories 326 Calories from Fat 134
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.2%
Saturated Fat 0.71 g3.6%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 538.3 mg22.4%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g15%
Dietary Fiber 10.2 g40.8%
Sugars 17.9 g
Protein 10 g19.7%
Vitamin A 63.3% Vitamin C 38.3%
Calcium 8.5% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl place together vinegar, oil, and sugar.
2) Whisk the vinegar mixture well together until mixed.
3) In a bowl mix together the garbanzo beans, wax beans, kidney beans, green pepper, carrot, and onions.
4) Stream the vinegar mixture over the beans stirring lightly.
5) Put the lid on and refrigerate 6 to 24 hours, stirring occasionally.
6) Pour off the dressing before serving.
7) Serve cold garnished with chopped parsley if desired.