- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Marinated Barbecued Chuck Steak Recipe
|Chili powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chuck steak||2 Pound (About 1 Inch Thick)|
Calories 1355 Calories from Fat 890
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 100 g154.3%
Saturated Fat 32 g159.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 300 mg100%
Sodium 1806.8 mg75.3%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.5%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 73 g146.7%
Vitamin A 44.6% Vitamin C 40.9%
Calcium 3% Iron 29.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Combine the chilli powder, ground ginger, salt, garlic,onion, lemon juice and olive oil together and stir properly.
2) In a large shallow bowl, place the steak and pour the marinade all over it.
3) Turn the steak to coat both the sides prperly with the marinade. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 10 hours or overnight.
4) Over hot coals, place a grill and place the steak on it after removing it from the marinade.
5) Cook for about 8 to 10 minutes on each side or till the desired level of doneness is achieved.
6) Serve hot.