- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Delicious Mardi Gras Pancake Recipe Video
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs) (preferably whole milk)|
|Eggs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon, melted|
|Sugar||1 Tablespoon, powdered|
Calories 106 Calories from Fat 29
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 41.7 mg
Sodium 67.7 mg2.8%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.65 g2.6%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 4 g7.9%
Vitamin A 2.2% Vitamin C 6.2%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, sift flour and salt.
2. In another bowl, whisk egg and butter.
3. Add this mixture to flour and whisk well. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
4. In a skillet, melt butter and add the batter. Cook for a while and flip it. Cook the other side as well.
5. Sprinkle powdered sugar and serve with lemon juice.