- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Marble Bars Recipe
|Rum||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crushed peanuts||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Desiccated coconut||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
Calories 704 Calories from Fat 349
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g62.6%
Saturated Fat 24.4 g122.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 49.7 mg
Sodium 165.8 mg6.9%
Total Carbohydrates 73 g24.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.5%
Sugars 55.2 g
Protein 11 g21.6%
Vitamin A 10.1% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 19.4% Iron 9.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Immerse raisins in ½ cup rum and allow to soak.
2. Take a 12X7 inches rectangular baking dish, grease with butter and heat till butter melts.
3. Top with cracker crumbs and sprinkle soaked raisins on the top.
4. Top with chocolate and sprinkle peanuts.
5. Add half the milk, top with coconut and then pour rest of the milk and cook for about 8 minutes.
6. Cool, slice into pieces of your choice and serve.