- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Maraschino Cherry Roll-Ups Recipe
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectionerâs sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Maraschino cherries||4 Dozen|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2429 Calories from Fat 1072
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 122 g187.8%
Saturated Fat 74.5 g372.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 335.4 mg111.8%
Sodium 418.8 mg17.4%
Total Carbohydrates 320 g106.5%
Dietary Fiber 11.1 g44.2%
Sugars 212.2 g
Protein 19 g38.9%
Vitamin A 79.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 25.9% Iron 39.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Combine the cream cheese and butter and blend well.
2) Add in the flour and salt blend till a soft dough.
4) On a lightly-floured board, roll the dough to a 1/8 inch thickness.
5) Dust with confectioners' sugar.
6) Cut into rectangles of 1 x 3 inches.
7) Add a cherry over each rectangle and roll up.
8) Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet.
9) Place in the oven at 350°F and bake for 15 to 17 minutes.
10) Top with confectioners' sugar.
11) Serve as a snack.