- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Maple Glazed Salmon with Avocado Salad Recipe Video
|Syrup of maple||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Wasabi paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Salmon fillet||1 Large|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 475 Calories from Fat 64
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.6%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 104 mg
Sodium 1921.1 mg80%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.34 g1.4%
Sugars 49.3 g
Protein 42 g84.2%
Vitamin A 4.7% Vitamin C 2.6%
Calcium 11.2% Iron 22.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, and Wasabi paste.
3. Place salmon in a re-sealable plastic bag and marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes to an hour.
4. Wrap fish and marinade in foil and bake 15- 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.
5. Serve drizzled with the additional marinade.
6. For the salad, toss everything up in a large bowl before you put the salmon in the oven.
7. Let salad rest at room temperature for 15-20 minutes while the salmon bakes.
8. Serve alongside the baked salmon.