- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Maple Glazed Butternut Squash HD Recipe Video
|Butternut squash||1 Medium, peeled, seeded, quartered and cut into 1/2 inch slices|
|Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon, grounded|
|Dark rum||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 125 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.27 g0.42%
Saturated Fat 0.09 g0.43%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 8.9 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16%
Sugars 10.3 g
Protein 2 g4%
Vitamin A 421.8% Vitamin C 69.4%
Calcium 10.2% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large saucepan add in the butternut squash. Followed by water, maple syrup, ground nutmeg, and dark rum. Bring to a boil, simmer for 15 minutes, or until the squash is tender.
2. Transfer the squash with a slotted spoon to a heated serving dish.
3. Reserve the cooking liquid and boil until thickened.
4. Pour the glaze over the squash.
5. Garnish the Maple Glazed Butternut Squash with chives and serve.