- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Maple Bacon & Beer BBQ Sauce Recipe Video
|Bacon||250 Gram, diced (8 slice)|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), minced|
|Jalapeno pepper||2 , seeded, thinly sliced|
|Onion||1 Small, diced|
|Honey brown lager/Lone star beer||355 Milliliter (1 bottle)|
|Maple syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange marmalade||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ketchup||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cayenne peper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mustard powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Hot sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 209 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.4%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.3 mg
Sodium 942.4 mg39.3%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.72 g2.9%
Sugars 30.6 g
Protein 3 g6.1%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C 9.8%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 3.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place a heavy sauce pan on medium high heat, and throw diced bacon in it. Fry until half cooked.
2. Throw onion, garlic, and jalapeno pepper in it. Stir, and cook until onions are soft and golden brown.
3. Pour beer, bring it to boil, and reduce by half.
4. Add maple syrup, orange marmalade, ketchup, cayenne pepper, mustard, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir and return it to a boil.
5. Reduce the heat to low, and allow it to simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Pour mixture into blender, and puree until smooth.
7. Serve maple bacon and beer BBQ sauce with grilled steak.