- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Many Peppered Fillets Recipe
|Skinless boneless turkey breast||3⁄4 Pound (1 Package)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Bell peppers||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Cooked couscous/Cooked brown rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Minced parsley||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 483 Calories from Fat 97
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.9%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73.2 mg
Sodium 1940 mg80.8%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.4%
Dietary Fiber 7.1 g28.5%
Sugars 12.9 g
Protein 37 g74.7%
Vitamin A 24% Vitamin C 227.1%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 24.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) For cooking, either prepare an outdoor grill or preheat a broiler.
2) With oil, rub the fillets and lightly season with salt and black pepper to taste.
3) Keeping the fillets 5 to 6 inches from the heating source, grill them for about 3 minutes. Turn over once and cover with the bell peppers and onion.
4) Grill for another 5 to 6 minutes till the turkey is completely cooked.
5) Serve hot. Couscous tossed with parsley can be served on the side is desired.