- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mango Pachadi Recipe
|Green mango||1 , slice in to small thin pieces (medium ripe)|
|Jaggery||2 Cup (32 tbs), crushed|
|Dried red chilies||2|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 419 Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.7%
Saturated Fat 0.51 g2.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 190.5 mg7.9%
Total Carbohydrates 101 g33.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.1%
Sugars 89.5 g
Protein 2 g3.3%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 4.6%
Calcium 10.5% Iron 18.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Now add the sliced mango, turmeric powder, salt and water just enough for the mangoes to sink.
3. Cover and cook for 5 to 7 mins.
4. Now mash the mangoes slightly and add the crushed jaggery to it.
5. After jaggery is fully dissolved, heat it to a thick jam-like consistancy.
6. Taste and adjust sweetness as per your wish.
This dish can be had as side dish for rice, chapati, roti or relished as sweet dessert too..