- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mango Strawberry Sun-gria Recipe Video
|Strawberries||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut to half|
|Frozen mango||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or peaches)|
|Orange||1 Large, juiced|
|Orange liquor||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Optional)|
|White grape juice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or juice)|
|Sweet white wine||1 Bottle (1 l) (Optional)|
Calories 698 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.68 g1.1%
Saturated Fat 0.12 g0.61%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 31.8 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.4%
Sugars 67.6 g
Protein 2 g3.5%
Vitamin A 10.1% Vitamin C 182.8%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash the strawberries, remove the stem. Cut them into slices.
2. Into a large pitcher, put the cut strawberries. Add frozen mango pieces.
3. Pour orange juice, orange liquor and white grape juice / juice to fill the pitcher. Stir to mix.
4. Add the sweet white wine and mix. Cover it and put it in the refrigerator to chill.
5. Take a large margarita glass or any glass of choice; pour the drink with the fruits. Garnish with strawberries or orange slice and serve chill.
If planning to make non- alcoholic drink, the white grape juice and sweet white wine and orange liquor can be omitted.