- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mango And Coconut Splash Recipe
|Firm ripe mango||1|
|Clear honey||2 Tablespoon|
|Greek yogurt||100 Milliliter|
|Coconut milk||200 Milliliter|
|Lime||1 , juiced|
Calories 371 Calories from Fat 202
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.1%
Saturated Fat 21.2 g106%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 32.6 mg1.4%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.7%
Sugars 32.8 g
Protein 7 g14.7%
Vitamin A 15.4% Vitamin C 57.8%
Calcium 9% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Peel mango and slice flesh.
2. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine mango, yogurt, coconut milk, lemon juice and 1 tbsp of honey and a few ice cubes.
3. Blend for 30 seconds or more until smooth.
4. Remove the ice cubes and discard.
5. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking by adding more honey.
6. Add a little water if too thick and blend for a few seconds more until frothy
7. Half fill 2 tall glasses with ice cubes or crushed ice
8. Pour smoothie and serve immediately.