- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mandarin Turkey Wings Recipe
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seed||4 Tablespoon (Divided)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1845 Calories from Fat 1300
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 147 g226.7%
Saturated Fat 29.2 g145.9%
Trans Fat 1.7 g
Cholesterol 356.9 mg119%
Sodium 1939.9 mg80.8%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 9.3 g37.1%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 115 g229.4%
Vitamin A 75.5% Vitamin C 6.4%
Calcium 67.3% Iron 92.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a 9x13-inch baking dish, melt the margarine and add the oil and paprika. Stir well.
3) Add the turkey wings, turning once and placing them skin-side down.
4) Sprinkle the wings with salt, pepper and half of the sesame seeds.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
6) Turn the wings, bringing the skin-side up, and sprinkle on the remainder of the seeds.
7) Bake for another 30 minutes, till the meat is soft.
8) Transfer the cooked turkey wings to a serving platter and serve while still piping hot. These make a delectable and healthy appetizer.