- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mandarin Orange Cake Recipe Video
|Yellow cake mix||18 Ounce (1 box)|
|Mandarin orange||15 Ounce, undrained (1 can)|
|Crushed pineapple||20 Ounce, drained (1 can, for the topping)|
|Instant vanilla pudding box||1 Small (for the topping)|
|Cool whip||8 Ounce (for the topping)|
|Vegetable oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Calories 650 Calories from Fat 388
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g66.7%
Saturated Fat 10.4 g51.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 74.4 mg
Sodium 345.1 mg14.4%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g20%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.8%
Sugars 38.9 g
Protein 5 g10.9%
Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 28.9%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 2.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease and flour a 9x13 baking pan.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer add the yellow cake mix, mandarin oranges undrained,eggs and the vegetable oil.
4. Mix until well blended.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
6. Bake it in the preheated oven for 35 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and let it cool.
8. In another bowl, add the drained crushed pineapple and the entire contents of the box of vanilla pudding.Mix until well combined.
9. Fold in the Cool Whip.
10.Once the cake is cooled completely, spread on the topping evenly on the cake.
11. Serve chilled.