- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Man-Pleasing Meatloaf- Easy, Moist and Flavorful Recipe Video
|Onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), diced|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Lean ground beef||2 Pound|
|Egg||2 , lightly beaten|
|Seasoning salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Cracked black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Fresh parsley||4 Tablespoon|
|Barbeque sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Baby Ray Brand preferred)|
|Chili sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Whole milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Wheat bread slices||3 , toasted, crumbled|
|For the glaze|
|Ketchup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chilli sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bbq sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Chargrill)|
Calories 281 Calories from Fat 104
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.1%
Saturated Fat 5 g24.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 101.9 mg34%
Sodium 908.4 mg37.9%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.1%
Sugars 12.5 g
Protein 22 g43.2%
Vitamin A 17.3% Vitamin C 20.8%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 17.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In large skillet melt butter over medium heat.
3. Add onions and cook until almost tender and translucent.
4. Put garlic and continue to cook for 1 minute or till fragrant.
5. Transfer the onions, garlic and butter into a large bowl. Let it cool.
6. To the bowl add remaining ingredients of the meatloaf.
7. Use clean hands to mix together till well combined.
8. Fry up a small portion of the meat as a “test patty” to make sure the seasonings are good.
9. Into a loaf pan pour the meat mixture.
10. In a bowl, mix together glaze ingredients.
11. Spread half of the glaze mixture on the meatloaf.
12. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and spread on the rest of the glaze.
13. Resume baking for another 30 minutes or until the meatloaf is ready.
14. Remove from the oven and let it sit for 10 minutes before slicing.
15. In a serving plate, serve the meatloaf with salad or any other side of choice.