- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Filipino Mamon Recipe Video
|Cake flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cream of tartar||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||6 , yolk separated from white|
Calories 690 Calories from Fat 317
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g54.8%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 317.2 mg
Sodium 204.3 mg8.5%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.5%
Sugars 50.6 g
Protein 15 g29.2%
Vitamin A 7.3% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 15.8% Iron 8.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Combine egg whites and cream of tartar then beat until the mixture becomes somewhat fluffy.
3. Gradually add sugar then continue beating until the texture becomes fluffier. Use high speed for this process; this should take around 4 to 8 minutes.
4. Add lemon juice and egg yolks then mix again.
5. Put-in vegetable oil then mix for a few seconds then gradually add cake flour-baking powder mixture. Continue mixing until the texture becomes smooth.
6. Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
7. Grease the molds using cooking spray then scoop some of the mixture into the mold. Continue doing this process until all the mixture is used-up.
8. Bake for 13 to 16 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
9. Remove from the oven and let cool.
10. Serve. Share and enjoy!