- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Neapolitan Spaghetti with Mushrooms and Weenies Recipe Video
|Sliced onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced mushroom||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Spaghetti noodles||100 Gram|
|Weenies||100 Gram, smoked, sliced|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
Calories 509 Calories from Fat 275
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.5%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 28 mg9.3%
Sodium 924.3 mg38.5%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16%
Dietary Fiber 0.78 g3.1%
Sugars 7.5 g
Protein 14 g27.9%
Vitamin A 0.01% Vitamin C 3.1%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 14.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, pour water, allow to boil. Add noodles, boil for a minute, reduce the heat, then continue to cook according to the package instructions.
2. In a skillet, heat oil(1 tablespoon), add onion, saute until the onions turn slightly brown.
3. Add weenies, saute for another few minute, lastly add mushrooms,saute for a couple of minutes.
4. Drain the noodles.In a heated skillet, add noodles along with some oil(1 teaspoon), stir for a few minutes.
5. Add ketchup and mix well. Add the sauteed ingredients and mix again.
6. Serve with your choice of bread and beverage.