- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Malted Milk Ball Meringues Recipe Video
|Malted milk balls||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Low fat egg white||3|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Regular salt||1 Dash|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3054 Calories from Fat 838
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 93 g143.5%
Saturated Fat 52.3 g261.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.1 mg19.4%
Sodium 968.9 mg40.4%
Total Carbohydrates 550 g183.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 492.2 g
Protein 33 g65.7%
Vitamin A 23.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 47.4% Iron 24.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Line baking tray with parchment paper.
3. Place the malted milk balls in a zip lock bag and crush them.
4. In a bowl, beat the egg whites until soft peaks are formed.
5. Add the sugar, bit by bit, while blending.
6. Add the vanilla extract and salt and blend in.
7. Add the crushed malted milk balls and fold into the mix.
8. Scoop teaspoon sized volumes of the mix onto the baking tray.
9. Pop into the oven for 15 mminutes.
10. Remove from oven and let it cool.
11. Plate and serve as snack or dessert.