- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Malai Koftas Recipe Video
|Potatoes||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), boiled and mashed|
|Bread slices||3 Large|
|Onion||3 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Paneer||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), shredded (homemade if desired)|
|Ginger paste||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic paste||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Salt||2 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (for frying)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4718 Calories from Fat 4137
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 468 g720.2%
Saturated Fat 62.4 g312.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.9 mg5.6%
Sodium 5374.7 mg223.9%
Total Carbohydrates 108 g36.1%
Dietary Fiber 7.9 g31.6%
Sugars 10.4 g
Protein 36 g72.6%
Vitamin A 4.6% Vitamin C 55.3%
Calcium 35% Iron 33.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Sprinkle the bread crumbs with a tablespoon of water and roughly mash it.
2. Mix with other ingredients in a bowl to form hard dough.
3. Make little smaller than golf size ball with a tablespoon and half mixture and arrange the balls in a plate.
4. In a pan heat oil on medium high heat and deep fry the balls until golden brown.
5. Add into the curry gravy and serve.