- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tomato Salad with Hot Chilli Oil Dressing Recipe Video
|Celery||5 , thinly sliced|
|Eggs||4 , hardboiled|
|Hot chilli oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 242 Calories from Fat 174
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.8%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg
Sodium 217.3 mg9.1%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.1%
Sugars 6.3 g
Protein 8 g16.5%
Vitamin A 40.1% Vitamin C 41.8%
Calcium 6.6% Iron 8.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the tomatoes into half. Gently squeeze all the pieces to remove extra juice and seeds.
2. Chop them into bite size pieces and transfer in to a bowl.
3. Add celery, eggs, hot chilli oil, white wine vinegar, salt and sugar.
4. Toss them together to mix them well and coat them with the seasonings.
5. In a serving bowl or plate, serve the salad with bread or any other main dish of choice.
Always assemble the salad only just before serving. Serve at room temperature.