- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe Video
|Vodka||16 Ounce (Absolute Vodka)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1105 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.01 g0.02%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.01%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 6.3 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 0.01 g0.02%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.2% Iron 0.39%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place the vanilla beans over a cutting board and slit in between. Set aside.
2. Pour vodka into a container.
3. Scrape out the caviar from vanilla bean and drop into the vodka.
4. Place the lid and ring onto the jar and tighten.
5. Carefully shake the jar five times then place in a cool, dark, and dry place.
6. Within 4 months the extract will be ready for use. Periodically shake.
7. Use vanilla extract for making dessert and cookies. Serve your family and friends and enjoy with them.