- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe Video
|Vodka||16 Ounce (Absolute Vodka)|
|Vanilla beans||20 Gram|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1118 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.7%
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4.5 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 10.6 g42.3%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 0 g
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 14.1% Iron 0.25%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place the vanilla beans over a cutting board and slit in between. Set aside.
2. Pour vodka into a container.
3. Scrape out the caviars from vanilla bean and drop into the vodka.
4. Place the lid and ring onto the jar and tighten.
5. Carefully shake the jar five times then place in a cool, dark, and dry place.
6. Within 4 months the extract will be ready for use. Periodically shake.
7. Use vanilla extract for making dessert and cookies. Serve your family and friends and enjoy with them.