- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Butter Pecan Ice Cream Recipe Video
|Sprouted almond||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||4 Tablespoon (Without Any Syrup Or Hydrogenated Fat Like Grape Seed Oil)|
|Peanut butter||4 Tablespoon, without any syrup or hydrogenated fat like grape seed oil|
|Thai coconut||1 Small, scraped|
|Vanilla essence||2 Teaspoon|
|Syrup of maple||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped dates||2 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Chopped pecan||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 800 Calories from Fat 572
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 68 g105.2%
Saturated Fat 33.9 g169.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 240.8 mg10%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.6%
Dietary Fiber 15.6 g62.5%
Sugars 19.1 g
Protein 17 g34.2%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 5.6%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 25.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Directions for preparation:
• Blend the water and almond together in the blender and make a smooth almond milk.
• Take a glass of the almond milk and put it in the refrigerator.
• Now add some peanut butter (2 scoops from a spatula or 1 cup) to the almond milk left in the blender.
• Add the coconut and some vanilla.
• Add the maple syrup.
• Add a dash of the sea salt and top it off with a cup of the chopped dates.
• Blend it all together till it is smooth and pour it out into an ice cube tray.
• Freeze it.
• Now add the reserved and chilled almond milk into the blender and in the frozen cubes after breaking them a little by hand.
• Blend it till it comes to a consistency of ice cream.
• Pout it or scoop it out in a bowl and sprinkle with some chopped pecan nuts.
For more information please visit:http://www.greensmoothiegirl.com