- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Making Pumpkin Pie Recipe Video
|Pumpkin||29 Ounce (1 can)|
|Dark brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Evaporated milk||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Pie crust||2 Large|
Calories 1030 Calories from Fat 421
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g72.2%
Saturated Fat 19.5 g97.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 203.6 mg
Sodium 1063.4 mg44.3%
Total Carbohydrates 140 g46.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.5%
Sugars 58.5 g
Protein 17 g34.8%
Vitamin A 211% Vitamin C 24.3%
Calcium 33.4% Iron 20.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat the oven to 425 degrees Farenheit.
2. Line two pie dishes with the ready made pie crusts.
3. In a bowl, mix the two kinds of sugar together.
4. Mix in the spices, ginger and salt well.
5. In another large bowl, whisk the eggs together.
6. Add the pumpkin puree in it. Stir everything together.
7. Next goes the sugar mixture in it. Stir well.
8. Add the evaporated milk and get everything incorporated.
9. Pour the mixture in the pie shells.
10.Bake the pies in the 425 degrees Farenheit oven for 15 minutes.
11.Lower the temperature to 325 degrees Farenheit and continue cooking for an additional 30 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
12.Cut into slices and serve warm.