- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Making Fresh Pasta Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1433 Calories from Fat 227
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.3%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g33.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 744.4 mg248.1%
Sodium 252.7 mg10.5%
Total Carbohydrates 240 g79.9%
Dietary Fiber 8.4 g33.8%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 54 g108.8%
Vitamin A 17.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 14% Iron 98.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, take the flour and make a well within.
2. Crack in the eggs in the middle of the well.
3. Add the olive oil and start working on the dough.
4. Knead it with hands for 10 minutes pulling it and pushing it with the heels of the palm.
5. Cut the dough into inch thick discs.
6. Work the discs through a pasta machine with different settings to get the desired thickness.
7. Finally, use the machine to get it cut into strips. Lay out on parchment paper and let it dry.
8. Boil in water and add sauce before plating it.