- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Multi Purpose Dessert Recipe Video
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted|
|Graham cracker||2 Cup (32 tbs), crushed|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pecans and walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Marshmallow||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Condensed milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Powdered sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 7450 Calories from Fat 4213
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 483 g743.2%
Saturated Fat 208.2 g1040.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 587.8 mg
Sodium 2982.8 mg124.3%
Total Carbohydrates 722 g240.5%
Dietary Fiber 33.2 g133%
Sugars 521.6 g
Protein 128 g255.5%
Vitamin A 128.8% Vitamin C 17.7%
Calcium 130.3% Iron 53.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Place a bag on the bag holder. Add the butter and graham cracker crumbs into the bag.
3) Remove the bag from the bag holder, seal the bag and mix up the ingredients until they are thoroughly combined.
4) Add about 1/2 cup of the graham cracker mixture in two pans and press evenly at the bottom.
5) In the first pans, add 1/2 cup chocolate chips and spread evenly at the bottom. Cover with a mixture of pecans and walnuts, then with shredded coconut and spread evenly.
6) In the second pan, spread 1/2 cup chocolate chips evenly at the bottom and cover with marshmallows.
7) Top each of the pans with 1/2 cup condensed milk and bake in the oven.
8) Into the bag with the graham cracker mixture, add the peanut butter, vanilla extract and powdered sugar.
9) Remove the bag from the bag holder, seal the bag and mix up the ingredients until they are thoroughly combined.
10) In the third pan, pour out the peanut butter mixture evenly at the bottom.
11) In a bag, melt the chocolate chips and drizzle over the peanut butter crust in the third pan. Chill in the refrigerator until set.
12) Serve the three desserts as desired.