- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Making Homemade Pizza Recipe Video
|Pizza dough||1⁄2 Pound|
|Seasoned tomato sauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Grated mozzarella cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked spinach||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Calories 177 Calories from Fat 62
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.1%
Saturated Fat 4 g19.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.2 mg
Sodium 592.9 mg24.7%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.99 g3.9%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 10 g20.8%
Vitamin A 49.9% Vitamin C 12.2%
Calcium 21.5% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat the oven to 500 degrees Farenheit and bake the pizza stone for at least 30 minutes.
2. Roll the dough and stretch it with your hands.
3. Place it on the paddle.
4. Slather the tomato sauce on it evenly.
5. Sprinkle the cheese.
6. Put it in the oven for 5 minutes.
7. Take it out and place the spinach on top.
8. Bake for the remaining 5 minutes and take it out from the oven.
9. Slice it and serve immediately.