- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Eggrolls with Duck Sauce Recipe Video
|Ground pork||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic clove||1 Medium, grated|
|Shrimp||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), peeled and deveined|
|Chives||1 Bunch (100 gm), blanched|
|Spring onion||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped|
|Egg roll wrappers||4 Ounce (4 sheets)|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon (For the Dipping Sauce)|
|Crushed pineapple||1 Tablespoon (For the Dipping Sauce)|
|Wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon (For the Dipping Sauce)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (for frying)|
Calories 1126 Calories from Fat 995
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 113 g173.1%
Saturated Fat 15.1 g75.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg
Sodium 195.3 mg8.1%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.3%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 9 g17.3%
Vitamin A 27.4% Vitamin C 33.8%
Calcium 6.6% Iron 12.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add the cabbage and scallion, stir fry them.
3. Place the wrapper like a baseball ground.
3. Place a tbsp of filling at the center and spread it a little.
4. Paint the sides of the wrapper with water. take the 1st base and the 3rd base and cross them over and press. place it right over the pitcher's mount.
5. Take the home plate and tuck it up right underneath and roll it over.
6. Heat 2 cups of oil in a wok up to 375 degrees and deep fry the rolls.
7. Take out the roll drain excess of oil.
DUCK SAUCE DIRECTION
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Enjoy with egg roll.