- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Nut Raisin Clusters Recipe Video
|Semi sweet chocolate chip||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Hot water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pure vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Walnuts||4 Cup (64 tbs), shelled|
|Dark raisins||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 121 Calories from Fat 58
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.5%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 22.3 mg0.9%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.8 g3.2%
Sugars 8.4 g
Protein 2 g3.3%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.45%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Set up a double boiler with a glass bowl being heated from the steam of boiling water in another bowl.
2. Melt the chocolate chips in the glass bowl stirring it occasionally.
3. When the chocolate is melted, add the corn syrup and hot water in it.Stir thoroughly.
4. Add the vanilla extract and give it again a good stir.
5. Remove from heat and add the walnuts and the raisins. Mix well.
6. On a cookie sheet lined with wax paper, drop small amounts of the mixture with the help of two spoons.
7. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or longer depending on the size of the candies.
8 Remove from the waxed paper and serve in festive muffin paper cups.