- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Making Chocolate Chip Cookies with Nana Recipe Video
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 3⁄4 Cup (44 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chocolate chip||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 474 Calories from Fat 224
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.4%
Saturated Fat 14.5 g72.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 79.8 mg
Sodium 293.2 mg12.2%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.62 g2.5%
Sugars 35.2 g
Protein 4 g8.3%
Vitamin A 12.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 1.3% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
2. In a bowl, empty the granulated sugar and the brown sugar. Mix the two together.
3. In another bowl, sift in the dry ingredients.
4. Take a stand mixer and add the vanilla extract in it.
5. Drop the butter in it and cream it.
6. Add the sugar and run it for a couple of minutes until everything is mixed in.
7. In a smaller bowl, crack open the eggs and add them to the sugar and butter mixture.
8. Empty the sifted dry ingredients in the mixer and run it on high to get everything incorporated.
9. Finally, add the chocolate chips and pulse it to let the dough come together.
10.Drop in small mounds of the dough on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
11. Store them and serve them with milk.