- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Making Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Video
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) (softened)|
|Brown sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|White sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 536 Calories from Fat 137
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.1%
Saturated Fat 8.9 g44.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60.5 mg
Sodium 170.7 mg7.1%
Total Carbohydrates 100 g33.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.45 g1.8%
Sugars 84.3 g
Protein 3 g6.1%
Vitamin A 8.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 1% Iron 5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add softened butter.
3. Add the brown sugar and the white sugar.
4. Mix well until everything is incorporated.
5. Add the vanilla and the salt and mix well.
6. Crack open the eggs and mix them in.
7. Add the flour and get it incorporated in the mixture.
8. Empty the chocolate chips and fold them in the dough.
9. On a cookie sheet, add dollops of the cookie dough a couple of inches apart from each other.
10.Bake for 10 minutes.