- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Making Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Video
|Unsalted butter||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Light brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Unbleached flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Walnut||1 Cup (16 tbs), broken|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||12 Ounce|
Calories 74 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.4%
Saturated Fat 2 g10.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 11.1 mg3.7%
Sodium 43.7 mg1.8%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 0.16 g0.63%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 0.76 g1.5%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C 0.02%
Calcium 0.3% Iron 1.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
2. In the bowl of the stand mixer, cut the butter into small pieces and let it come to room temperature.
3. In another mixing bowl, with your hands, completely blend the sugars together until an even color.
4. Cream the butter with the sugars and the vanilla.
5. Add the eggs and continue to beat at high speed until light and creamy.
6. Sift the dry ingredients together.
7. Add to the creamed butter and sugar mixture with a wooden spoon.
8. Beat at low speed until just the mixture comes together. Do not over beat.
9. Gently stir in the walnuts and the chocolate chips.
10.Use a teaspoon and a knife to drop mounds of batter on to an ungreased cookie sheet.
11.Place the cookie sheet on the lower racks of the oven and bake for 4 minutes.
12.Move on to a higher rack for the next 4 minutes.
13 Remove the cookies from the cookie sheet with a metal spatula onto a drying rack and let them cool down.
14. Store in an air tight container and serve out of it.