- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Protein Bar Recipe Video
|Peanut butter||300 Gram (light peanut butter with 92% protein)|
|Chocolate protein powder||180 Gram|
|Rolled oats||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (rolled (old fashioned) oats)|
|Maple syrup||4 Tablespoon (sugar free maple syrup)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 280 Calories from Fat 129
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.6%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 306.9 mg12.8%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.9%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 21 g42.4%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0.11%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Gradually mix in water and gather the mixture to form a ball.
3) Divide the mixture and shape into 10 bars.
4) Wrap each protein bar in a piece of aluminium foil and refrigerate until needed.
5) Serve these protein bars as a healthy snack when desired.