- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thai Pad See Eel Recipe Video
|Sliced pork/Chicken||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dark soy sauce/Fish sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Kale||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Msg powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 978 Calories from Fat 373
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g65.3%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g36.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 341.1 mg113.7%
Sodium 1300.8 mg54.2%
Total Carbohydrates 118 g39.3%
Dietary Fiber 6 g23.8%
Sugars 12.3 g
Protein 32 g64.7%
Vitamin A 212.7% Vitamin C 134%
Calcium 16.6% Iron 26.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a wok, heat oil and put the pork in, stir and allow to cook for about 5 to 6 minutes.
2. Break in the egg, and stir until the egg cooks.
3. Put the noodles in and stir to mix.
4. Add in soy sauce, kale, sugar, msg powder, salt, chili sauce, soy sauce and white vinegar and stir fry until well combined.
5. Add in fried garlic and stir well.
6. Serve hot.