- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Main-Dish Salads Chef's Salad Recipe
|Herb garlic salad dressing||8 Ounce|
|Mayonnaise/Cooked salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Crisp salad greens||1 1⁄2 Quart, cut into pieces (Salad:)|
|Chives||2 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Ham||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Slivered And Cooked)|
|Chicken||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Slivered And Cooked)|
|Natural swiss cheese||1⁄2 Pound (Slivered)|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, cut into wedges|
Calories 481 Calories from Fat 284
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g48.8%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 113.7 mg
Sodium 202.3 mg8.4%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 7.5 g
Protein 35 g70.9%
Vitamin A 80.7% Vitamin C 98.7%
Calcium 36.4% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, place together dressing ingredients, using wire whisk or rotary beater, beat the mixture well.
2) Cover the bowl and refrigerate, until ready to use.
3) When ready to serve, in a salad bowl, place greens and chives.
4) Gently stir in ham, chicken, and cheese.
5) Whisk the dressing well and stream over salad.
6) Toss the salad well to coat the meat and greens.
7) Garnish with tomato wedges and serve the salad cold.