- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Magical Chocolate Bacon?! Favorite Amaretto Margarita and Ballet Dancer Falls Recipe Video
|Bacon||2 Small, cut to slices (FOR CHOCOLATE BACON)|
|Hardened chocolate||1 Cup (16 tbs) (FOR CHOCOLATE BACON)|
|Shortening||1 Tablespoon (FOR CHOCOLATE BACON)|
|Tequila||1 Ounce (FOR MARGARITA)|
|Amaretto||1 Ounce (FOR MARGARITA)|
|Margarita mix||3 Ounce (FOR MARGARITA)|
|Ice cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (FOR MARGARITA)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1140 Calories from Fat 575
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 67 g103.1%
Saturated Fat 34.1 g170.7%
Trans Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 3.4 mg
Sodium 163.2 mg6.8%
Total Carbohydrates 143 g47.6%
Dietary Fiber 9.9 g39.8%
Sugars 117 g
Protein 8 g16.2%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 9.1%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 29.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Microwave the bacon for 2 minutes. Keep aside.
2. For the chocolate bacon: Microwave the hardened chocolate with shortening till it becomes smooth. Stir after every 30 seconds.
3. Take a plate with wax paper. Dip the bacon in chocolate and put it on the paper.
4. Refrigerate it till chocolate hardens.
5. For the Margarita: In a glass, take 1/4 ice cubes.
6. Add tequila, amaretto, margarita mix and stir well to mix.
7. In a serving plate take the chocolate bacon and serve it with the margarita.