- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sardine, Potato and Carrot Nuggets Recipe Video
|Fish curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sardines||1 Can (10 oz)|
Calories 1285 Calories from Fat 1086
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 122 g188%
Saturated Fat 17 g85.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 159.7 mg53.2%
Sodium 285.2 mg11.9%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 20 g39.2%
Vitamin A 59.5% Vitamin C 17.4%
Calcium 18% Iron 16.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Dice potatoes and carrots. Let it boil till it is soft enough to mash.
2. Mash boiled carrots, potatoes and sardines together. Add egg, curry powder and coriander into it.
3. Make small cakes of this mixture using two spoons.
4. Beat the second egg with salt. Now coat the cakes with egg and roll it in bread crumbs.
5. Heat some oil in a pan and shallow fry it.
6. Sardines, potato and carrot nuggets are ready to eat. Place it on a plate.
7. You could serve it with chilli sauce or tomato sauce.