- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crispy Baked Coconut Macaroons Recipe Video
|Cream of tartar||1 Pinch (If Not Using A Copper Bowl)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Shredded coconut||12 Ounce (4 Cups / 1 Package)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1842 Calories from Fat 955
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 114 g175.6%
Saturated Fat 101 g505.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 260.9 mg10.9%
Total Carbohydrates 203 g67.7%
Dietary Fiber 30.6 g122.5%
Sugars 171.9 g
Protein 24 g47.9%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 18.7%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 46.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Line 2 baking pans with parchment paper.
3. In a stand mixer with the whisk attachment; beat the egg whites with the cream of tartar for about 5 minutes until medium peaks are reached.
4. Gradually add sugar and continue to beat for 2 minutes until stiff peaks formed.
5. Add coconut into the egg whites.
6. Into a pastry bag fitted with a 1/2” tip, spoon the mixture.
7. Pipe rounds onto prepared pans 2” round and 1” high.
8. Bake for about 3 hours, until they feel hard and dry to the touch; ff they start browning too quickly, reduce oven temp.
9. Let them cool on a rack, and store in an airtight container.
For more information please visit: www.legourmet.tv
This video is a creation of Legourmettv. You can visit legourmet for complete recipes, and more videos.