- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Macaroni with Salami and Olives Recipe
|Processed cheese||1⁄2 Pound|
|Evaporated milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Stuffed olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sausage salami||1⁄2 Pound|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Elbow macaroni||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Buttered soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 658 Calories from Fat 269
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g45.7%
Saturated Fat 13.6 g67.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 66.7 mg
Sodium 1646.6 mg68.6%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 7.8 g
Protein 28 g56.7%
Vitamin A 8.5% Vitamin C 2.5%
Calcium 38.5% Iron 9.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 375° F (moderate).
2) Take a double boiler top and melt cheese in it.
3) Gradually stir in milk, stirring constantly until smooth sauce is formed.
4) Add salami, olives, macaroni and seasonings.
5) Pour mixture into 6 greased casseroles or into one 2 quart greased casserole.
6) Sprinkle with buttered crumbs and bake, uncovered, for about 20 minutes or until crumbs turn light brown in color.
7) Garnish with parsley, if desired. Serve immediately.