- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegetarian Macaroni Au Gratin Recipe
|Cream of celery soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cream of evaporated milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cracker crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 1591 Calories from Fat 550
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 62 g94.7%
Saturated Fat 35.9 g179.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 154.9 mg
Sodium 2388.7 mg99.5%
Total Carbohydrates 204 g67.9%
Dietary Fiber 8.9 g35.7%
Sugars 49.4 g
Protein 50 g100.7%
Vitamin A 42.1% Vitamin C 0.13%
Calcium 110.7% Iron 26.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan of boiling water, cook macaroni as directed in the package; drain well.
3. In another saucepan, put together soup, milk and cheese; heat with constant stirring until cheese melts.
4. Add the cheese sauce to macaroni; add mustard, salt and pepper and mix well.
5. In a pan, melt butter and stir in crumbs.
6. Into a greased baking dish, transfer the macaroni and cover top with buttered crumbs.
7. Bake in hot oven for 30 minutes.
8. Serve Vegetarian Macaroni Au Gratin in the baking dish.