- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef Macaroni and Cheese Recipe Video
|Ground beef||10 Ounce|
|Whole tomatoes||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Spanish onions||2 (Chopped Up)|
|Celery sticks||2 (Chopped)|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm) (Chopped Up)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shredded marble cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
Calories 1054 Calories from Fat 611
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 68 g104.6%
Saturated Fat 7.1 g35.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 200 mg
Sodium 1388.9 mg57.9%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18.2%
Sugars 6.6 g
Protein 62 g124.9%
Vitamin A 24.2% Vitamin C 32.6%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 16.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add garlic and a pinch of salt or to taste.
3. Stir it up to mix the flavors and cook the beef for some more time.
4. Add the celery and Spanish onions. Stir and mix it up real good.
5. Cover the pot and let it cook for 3-5 minutes.
6. Give it a good stir before adding tomatoes.
7. Throw in all the tomatoes along with the water and then add 1/2 can of water to get all the flavors out of the can.
8. Mix them up together and break the tomatoes.
9. Season with salt and pepper, chili powder and chopped parsley.
10. Mix and give a little stir to mix the spices into the vegetables.
11. Cover and cook for 5-10 minutes.
12. After it is cooked, add the macaroni in.
13. Give it a good stir to mix the macaroni and vegetables.
14. Finally add the cheese and stir again.
15. Serve hot.