- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Macaroni Cheese Recipe Video
|Halloumi||100 Gram, grated|
|Mascarpone cheese||100 Gram|
|Parmesan||100 Gram, grated and divided|
|Mozzarella ball||150 Gram, torn|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Gammon steak||400 Gram|
Calories 932 Calories from Fat 260
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g45.3%
Saturated Fat 14.2 g70.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.8 mg
Sodium 720.8 mg30%
Total Carbohydrates 101 g33.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.6%
Sugars 6.7 g
Protein 64 g128.8%
Vitamin A 15.2% Vitamin C 7.5%
Calcium 43% Iron 33.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, boil water and add in the macaroni. Cook according to the package directions.
2. Reserve ½ cup of water and drain the macaroni.
3. In a large pan, melt butter and add in the macaroni. Stir for a few minutes.
4. Pour in the reserved macaroni water.
5. Add in the halloumi, mascarpone cheese and half of parmesan. Stir well until cheese is melted.
6. Season with oregano and mix well.
7. Take out the macaroni into a casserole dish and season with nutmeg. Top with mozzarella ball and remaining parmesan.
8. Season with black pepper and grill for 5 – 10 minutes.
9. Meanwhile heat oil in a griddle pan. Place the gammon steak and grill until done from both sides.
10. Remove the gammon and place pineapple slices. Grill for a few minutes.
11. Serve Macaroni Cheese with Grilled Gammon Steak and Pineapple.