- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Macaroni Caprice Recipe
|Macaroni||4 Cup (64 tbs), cooked|
|Cooked beans||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut into pieces|
|Cooked ham||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|American cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Buttered wholewheat crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4678 Calories from Fat 1420
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 158 g243.8%
Saturated Fat 37 g185.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 358.7 mg119.6%
Sodium 4639.8 mg193.3%
Total Carbohydrates 636 g212%
Dietary Fiber 74.1 g296.5%
Sugars 27.7 g
Protein 195 g391%
Vitamin A 44.7% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 156.2% Iron 126.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Take a 2 ½ quart greased casserole and spread 2 cups macaroni over it.
3. Top it with a layer of green beans, a layer of ham and the remaining macaroni.
4. Fold in soup, milk, cheese, seasonings and whip the mixture until they turn smooth.
5. Pour the mixture over macaroni and top the mixture with well –buttered crumbs.
6. Bake the mixture uncovered for about half an hour at 375° F until the top turns bubbling hot or slightly browned.
7. Serve as required.