- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Macaroni Caprice Recipe
|Macaroni||4 Cup (64 tbs), cooked|
|Cooked beans||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut into pieces|
|Cooked ham||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|American cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Buttered wholewheat crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3435 Calories from Fat 807
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 90 g139%
Saturated Fat 37 g185.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 209.9 mg70%
Sodium 2652.6 mg110.5%
Total Carbohydrates 494 g164.8%
Dietary Fiber 53 g212%
Sugars 27.7 g
Protein 165 g330.5%
Vitamin A 44.7% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 156.2% Iron 126.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Take a 2 ½ quart greased casserole and spread 2 cups macaroni over it.
3. Top it with a layer of green beans, a layer of ham and the remaining macaroni.
4. Fold in soup, milk, cheese, seasonings and whip the mixture until they turn smooth.
5. Pour the mixture over macaroni and top the mixture with well –buttered crumbs.
6. Bake the mixture uncovered for about half an hour at 375° F until the top turns bubbling hot or slightly browned.
7. Serve as required.