- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Macaroni and Cottage Cheese Salad Recipe
|Mustard powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon, made into paste with 2 teaspoons water (Dry)|
|Skim milk yogurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Paneer)|
|Lime juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Cut macaroni||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cooked, drained and chilled|
|Capsicum||1 Small, chopped|
|Green onions||2 , chopped|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dill/1 teaspoon dry dill||1⁄4 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, freshly ground|
Calories 228 Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.6%
Saturated Fat 0.72 g3.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.9 mg
Sodium 300 mg12.5%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.8%
Sugars 6.2 g
Protein 14 g27.2%
Vitamin A 14.5% Vitamin C 39.6%
Calcium 10.6% Iron 11.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a mixing bowl and add the mustard paste, sugar, salt and yogurt.
2) Take a wooden spoon and mix them thoroughly.
3) Add the cottage cheese after crumbling it and mix by stirring.
4) Add all the other ingredients except the salad leaves and mix again.
5) Take four plates and place the salad leaves on them.
6) Place the macaroni and cottage cheese salad on top before serving.