- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Macaroni and Cheese Stuffed Peppers Recipe
|Green peppers||6 Small|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||8 Ounce, divided (2 Cups)|
|Cooked elbow macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Soft breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1380 Calories from Fat 684
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 77 g118.5%
Saturated Fat 49.5 g247.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 243 mg
Sodium 2612.2 mg108.8%
Total Carbohydrates 101 g33.7%
Dietary Fiber 15.8 g63.2%
Sugars 13.6 g
Protein 67 g134.6%
Vitamin A 133.6% Vitamin C 642.2%
Calcium 182.1% Iron 36.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Place peppers in boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) Mix 1 1/3 cups cheese with next 6 ingredients.
5) Spoon the macaroni mix into the peppers.
6) Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan and arrange the peppers in it.
7) Place in oven and bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
8) Drizzle cheese over peppers and bake for further 5 minutes.
9) Serve immediately.